Trainings for Institutes and NGOs
Limitless brings world-class training programs to institutions and NGOs at an affordable cost. Here’s what makes our sessions powerful:
- Track-record* of always ensuring 2 things:
- An experiential learning environment where people feel energised, speak their mind, connect with self & others, and have fun throughout.
- Strong takeaways for each individual: Interactive debriefing that uses NLP, CBT, and Positive Psychology to “challenge, expose, and encourage” people.
- Changing Mindsets, through powerful delivery of content. This is the key in enabling people to increase self-awareness, and move towards their desired-self.
- Our content is rooted in Psychology, and we create original activities that relate to the real-world
*We’ve worked with the leading firms (UNICEF, Adobe, Times Group, etc.), institutes (IIM, NMIMS, etc.), and NGOs (CRY, SMILE, etc.).
Popular Topics and Modules
Please see the following for an idea of the modules we cover and some of the topics under each of them.
Popular Topics for Institutes and NGOs
- Self-awareness; Gaps between current-self and desired-self; Core Values; My USP
- Beliefs underlying my behaviour; changing the limiting or self-defeating beliefs/mental blocks
- Making smarter Decisions in career and life; Managing “what others say/think” (parental/peer pressure)
- Confidence-building, getting out of the comfort zone, overcoming shyness
- Eliminating the fear of speaking in front of people (interviews, presentation, senior people, etc.)
- Taking action and being resourceful, instead of making excuses & blaming things/people
- Empathy-building and understanding others’ perspectives; Managing Anger/Impulse
- Stress Management & practical ways of increasing one’s Emotional Intelligence
- Conversational-skills; connecting with people instantly; making an impression in the first meeting
- Working in teams, enabling others (and not just focussing on oneself), leading teams, handling conflicts or difficult situations/people
- Preparing for the next phase (college life or work-life)
- Advanced interview preparation/techniques
- Making a strong impact in the Group Discussions
- Powerful presentation-skills in front of a big audience
Topics for Staff Members or Teachers
- Stress management & increasing one’s Emotional Intelligence
- Confidence-building, Developing a “go-getter” mindset, Performing to one’s potential
- Speaking powerfully – to internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership Development; Managing teams/people
- Scientific methods of Influencing people (at work or home)
- Creating greater engagement/enthusiasm with students; Making dry topics interesting
- Moving to application-based and activity-based learning
- Conflict-management at the workplace; Managing difficult people; Strengthening Teamwork